|Pic courtesy here|
Sometimes the immediate solution to our problems may prove unhealthy for us in long term. Thus, we should not look for solutions to our situations, but right conduct. How much difficult it may be in our current situation, only right attitude can give us lasting peace and happiness. This can be applied to our daily lives. Sometimes we get hurt by people around us, anger fills in and we want to give back, I still sometimes do that, but the real response to such things is try not to react. That help us to retain our composure and contain the complex conditions before us. Storms pass, people calm down but since, we have not given them anything ugly that they can remember about us, they have no option but to be good to us eventually :)
And that brings me to a quote from my poem Karma and Fate, written by Piyush and me.
|Awakening in Oil|
The rules for the 3 Day Quote Challenge are simple.
- Post a favorite quote of yours for 3 consecutive days, obviously a different quote each day from any book, any author of your choice. It could also be your own quote.
- Nominate 3 bloggers with each post to challenge them.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
I am thankful to Salvi Prasad for nominating me to 3 day Quote Challenge. I personally like all such challenges that do rounds in the blogging circle :) Just tweaking it a little. I am adding my own quotes along with the ones that have inspired me.
As part of nomination, I am nominating these wonderful bloggers hoping they would share their pearls of wisdom with us
1. Sir Sreedhar Bhattaram at Reflecting on Life
2. Sir Abhijit Ray at Occasional Musings
* * *